Welcome to CHAYA!
Please take time to carefully read the terms and conditions below, as it explains how CHAYA collects, retains, processes, transmits and uses your data and information in connection with the use of the Platform and avail the Services.
Further information about our policies and practices relating to the use or control of the information that you share with us may be made available to you on request. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RETAIN
- We may collect, retain, process, transmit and/or use information which you provide in the course of using the Platform or availing the Services, which includes, but is not limited to, your personal and identity information (including, name, date of birth, gender, job title, or security question), location and property details (such as ownership details and the historical), payment information (including, where relevant, payment verification information), contact details (such as mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address and office or residential address), the national identity card or passport details or any other identity document evidencing information that can be used to contact or identify you, and any other information required to be collected and retained by us under applicable laws or government policies or in order to provide the Services to you (“Personal Information”).
- We may collect information that you provide when you contact our customer support service, provide ratings or comments to other users of the Platform, participate in any interactive activity, as well as the history of your use of the Services and the Platform, and associated information (including senders’ and recipients’ location and other details), information captured and stored by your web browser or mobile operating system (such as language preference, software and hardware attributes, IP address, device location and other demographic information, cookies, etc.), information gathered by Google Analytics or any other analytical software, your contact address books, calendar, and any other information you may allow us to access.
- We may collect other information, depending on the nature of the services you are availing from us (such as, as company or event information, service preferences, and other information relating to bookings) and your device settings and the permissions (such as, the amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Platform you visit, and similar data). Such information may be obtained through the Wi-Fi connection you are using, your IP address and/or the GPS. We collect such information, in cases of mobile device, when the mobile application is running in the foreground or background. You may refuse to give us permission to, or withdraw permission from, collecting such information at any time by disabling our permission from your mobile device. In such cases, you may either be unable to use our services or the functionality of the website or mobile application and your use of its features may be restricted, for which we will not be liable in anyway. Even if you have disabled our access to such information, we may obtain information about your approximate location if you are using our services from other users of the Platform.
- We may use third party analytics, such as Google Analytics or Kissmetrics or any other analytical software, to analyze the activities of visitors to our website. Where information is shared with such third parties, the privacy policies of such third parties shall govern the use and retention of your information to the extent the information is shared.
- We may also collect other information anonymously to improve our service and the quality of our users’ experience.
- We do not collect personal information such as your race, religion, political affiliation or medical information. However, any such information we obtain incidentally shall be afforded same protection as other information we collect and retain.
- We may require additional information from time to time to, for instance, run promotions or conduct surveys. In such cases, you will have the choice to decide whether to provide such information or not. If you decide to provide such information, it shall be shall be afforded same protection as other information we collect and retain.
- Personal Information and the information stated in Clause 2.2 to 2.8 (“Other Information”) shall be deemed to have been provided by you voluntarily.
- We shall endeavour to take all commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information and Other Information in our possession from unauthorised use, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is impenetrable and therefore CHAYA cannot guarantee, and hence takes no responsibility, for the security of its databases, nor can we guarantee that the Personal Information and Other Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted us over the internet. We disclaim all liability and responsibility with respect to the collection, retention, processing, transmission or use of the Personal Information and Other Information.
- You may refuse to provide us consent to collect, retain, process, transmit and/or use the Personal Information and/or the Other Information, or withdraw consent by giving reasonable notice. In such cases, you shall no longer be able to use the Platform or avail the Services. You can also block or disable cookies on the Platform or limit your device settings and permissions. If you choose to do so, it may interfere with and restrict the functionality of the Platform.
- You agree that the Personal Information provided to us are correct and up-to-date at all times. In the event any information is no longer current, you agree to update such information immediately.
- We reserves the right to disclose information we collect about you, and you hereby agree to such disclosure, if: (i) we are obligated to do so under the Applicable Laws, to the extent such disclosure is necessary; (ii) we are obligated to do so by an order of the law enforcement agency or any governmental agency or any court, to the extent such order requires disclosure; or (iii) we consider it to be necessary to prevent any unlawful activity or to address any safety or security concern. We may disclose certain information with other users of the Platform availing the Services. You hereby agree to all such disclosure.
- DURATION OF RETENTION
- [We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you and the users of the Platform Services or as required by the Applicable Laws.]
- HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION
- We may use the Personal Information to verify your identity and keep the same in our records for security and safety reasons. We will use the Personal Information and the Other Information in order to provide the Services.
- We may also use the Personal Information and the Other Information to send you newsletter or other information periodically. You will have full control over whether to receive such newsletter or information, and can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
- Your Personal Information may be used by us to provide customer support services from time to time. If you have provided an incorrect e-mail address or phone number (or if these details have been changed without prior notification to us), then you may not receive these communications, or any other communications, and CHAYA shall not be responsible for failure to communicate such information or for any communication going to an incorrect e-mail address or phone number.
- We will use your payment details to facilitate and process payments for services being availed through our Platform. We may also use your transaction history and payment details, where necessary, in order to detect, avert and combat any illegal activity, and provide the law enforcement agencies with assistance if so required to do so.
- We may use the Personal Information and the Other Information we collect for safety and security purposes and to carry out research and analysis and product development to provide you with improved services. We may also use the Personal Information and the Other Information for advertisement or promotional purposes.
- We may share or otherwise provided restricted access certain information that we collect with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf as requested through the Platform, and to our partner companies, third party business partners and other affiliates, whether in Bangladesh or abroad, to assist us in providing our services, to design and operate the Platform, to store, process or analyse the data, to place cookies on your computer to assist us in analysing data usage, or to provide data storage.
- We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of third-party business partners and other third-parties about offers that may be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to transfer the Personal Information and the Other Information to any country outside Bangladesh to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of Bangladesh.
If you have any query, or would like to share your views, comments and complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact number and the details of the query, views, comments or complaints, as applicable. We will endeavor to respond as soon as possible, but in any case within 14 working days of receipt of your e-mail. You may also get in touch via Facebook. We are always happy to help!
Copyright. All rights reserved.